Join Big Beacon Radio host Dave Goldberg, Wednesday, 3 June 2015, 8pm ET for a lively #BigBeacon…
Here are some of the questions (Qs) to be discussed in the chat:
- What is mentoring? What is coaching? What’s the difference between them?
- In what ways have coaches and mentors played a positive or negative role in your life?
- To make education more engaging and student-centered, what is the role of coaching or mentoring?
- What role can coaching or mentoring of faculty or change leaders play in educational transformation?
- What Q should be asked that hasn’t been asked above?
Earlier in April, Dave Goldberg interviewed a faculty member, a student, and an organizational advisor for NUS (National University of Singapore) to discuss some unique applications in Tembusu College, a residential college in the new U-Town campus at NUS. Watch in the viewer below or at the link here.
Join us for an exciting twitter chat the first Wednesday in May.
How to Twitter Chat
If you’ve never Twitter chatted before, don’t worry; it’s very easy! First, get a Twitter account if you don’t already have one, and log in. At 8 PM ET on Wednesday go to twitter.com and type #BigBeacon into the search box on Twitter. Thereafter all the tweets with the hashtag #BigBeacon will show up on your Twitter page. To participate, simply express your opinion by sending a tweet, and be sure to append the hashtag #BigBeacon so other members of the Twitter Chat see you are posting. Alternatively, automate the hashtag search and append feature by using the free service Tchat at http://www.tchat.io.