Join Big Beacon Radio host Dave Goldberg, Wednesday, 6 May 2015, 8pm ET for a…
Here are some of the questions (Qs) to be discussed in the chat:
- What changes did you notice at school in the work place over the last year?
- In what ways did efforts to reform and transform engineering/higher ed play a role in the changes you noticed?
- What changes did you notice in yourself over the last year?
- What were the primary influences in your making changes this past year?
- What changes would you like to see in school/workplace in the next year?
- What influences can help bring those changes about more quickly and well?
- What changes would you like to see in yourself over the next year?
- What influences can help you bring those changes about.
- What Q should be asked that hasn’t been asked above?
There is no companion Big Beacon Innovators/Innovations video this month.
How to Twitter Chat
If you’ve never Twitter chatted before, don’t worry; it’s very easy! First, get a Twitter account if you don’t already have one, and log in. At 8 PM ET on Wednesday go to twitter.com and type #BigBeacon into the search box on Twitter. Thereafter all the tweets with the hashtag #BigBeacon will show up on your Twitter page. To participate, simply express your opinion by sending a tweet, and be sure to append the hashtag #BigBeacon so other members of the Twitter Chat see you are posting. Alternatively, automate the hashtag search and append feature by using the free service Tchat at http://www.tchat.io.